if you are after something special, something exquisite, innovative, unique or up to the minute – chances are you will find it on www.thekiwicollective.com. we talked to the fresh young minds behind new zealands’s first everyday luxury platform – as they share with us their ‘six favourite things’ … with a decidedly kiwi twist.
1. fresh powder under our skis – one meter of untouched white gold fallen over night, minimal tech house playing on the i-pod, sitting atop a snowy ridge. #happy
2. new zealand – after spending the last few years working around the world. there truly is something special about new zealand, it’s landscape and people in it always creating fresh ideas. we really do pack a punch on the world stage for such a small country.
3. streaming music – whether we are in the office or having a bbq the idea of playing like-minded music on pandora is the best. gone are the days of plugging in a laptop with a playlist or changing scratched cd’s.
4. weekend-to-do lists – there is just something we love about a productive saturday morning – writing on the back of an envelope with a blue biro … wash car, clean sheets, mow lawns …
4. avocado and tomato on toasted vogels bread – we don’t even need to explain this. delishhhh.
6. grand designs – kevin mcloud, he’s a true idol! his dress sense (suits jacket with converse chuck taylors) and choice of words make him a unique character. hopefully one day we can show kevin through our own grand designs.